Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- PEO 1:Post graduates will have fundamental and advanced knowledge of core courses and computer application for developing effective computing solution by incorporating creative and logical reasoning.
- PEO 2:Post graduates will have capabilities to develop software, understand the technical specification, design and provide innovative solutions for society by diligence, team work and lifelong learning.
- PEO 3:Post graduate will have good communication skill, leadership skill, ethical values and time management.
- PEO 4:Post graduate will have the ability to get employed in industries or pursue higher studies or turn as researchers or entrepreneurs.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
- PSO 1: Ability to comprehend , analyze, design and implement software using knowledge of modern tools and techniques to serve the society as professional Computer Application.
- PSO 2: Ability to apply mathematical methodologies to solve computational task, model real world problem using appropriate data structure and suitable algorithms and to use knowledge of various domains to identify research gaps and hence to provide solutions to new ideas and innovations.
- PSO 3: Ability to learn and work in team to develop interdisciplinary real life application systems.
Programme Outcomes (POs)
- PO 1: Computational knowledge - Apply knowledge of computing fundamentals, computing specialization, mathematics, and domain knowledge appropriate for the computing specialization to the abstraction and conceptualization of computing models from defined problems and requirements.
- PO 2: Problem analysis - Identify, formulate, research literature, and solve complex computing problems reaching substantiated conclusions using fundamental principles of mathematics, computing sciences, and relevant domain disciplines.
- PO 3: Design/development of solutions - Design and evaluate solutions for complex computing problems, and design and evaluate systems, components, or processes that meet specified needs with appropriate consideration for public health and safety, cultural, societal, and environmental considerations..
- PO 4: Conduct investigations of complex Computing problems - Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
- PO 5: Modern tool usage - Create, select, adapt and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern computing tools to complex computing activities, with an understanding of the limitations.
- PO 6: Professionl Ethics - Understand and commit to professional ethics and cyber regulations, responsibilities, and norms of professional computing practices.
- PO 7: Life-long Learning - Recognize the need, and have the ability, to engage in independent learning for continual development as a computing professional.
- PO 8: Project management and finance - Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the computing and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments
- PO 9: Communication Efficacy - Communicate effectively with the computing community, and with society at large, about complex computing activities by being able to comprehend and write effective reports, design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and understand clear instructions.
- PO 10: Societal and Environmental Concern - Understand and assess societal, environmental, health, safety, legal, and cultural issues within local and global contexts, and the consequential responsibilities relevant to professional computing practices.