Procedure for Issuing the Documents
- All SIRT students, for any kind of official records will contact to Registrar office.
- Registrar office will issue Bonafide Certificate for bank loan and other official purpose.
- Students can apply for SC/ST/Minority scholarship through registrar office with all valid documents like 10th,12th Mark sheet, Income Certificate, Caste Certificate and Domicile Certificate (only for MP students).
- Scholarship will be permitted as per provisions of M.P. Government.
- Students will submit Transfer Certificate and Migration Certificate (original) of 12th class for enrolment in R.G.P.V.
- Semester Tuition Fees will be submitted as per instruction of the Institute.