B.Tech admission in Madhya Pradesh 2019 are open at SIRT Bhopal
Under Graduate Programs
Bachelor of Technology (B Tech)
In SIRT, admission in engineering courses in Bhopal MP are designed in such a way that students can prepare and apply their basic knowledge of mathematics, and sciences to learn engineering in an easy manner. Students can also enhance their skills & ability to solve top-class engineering problems.
SIRT consists different UG branches like Computer Science & Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Information Technology, Electrical & Electronics Engineering and Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- Duration: 4 Years
- Eligibility Criteria for B Tech Courses: JEE-Mains / 10+2 (PCM) Merit
SIRT offers BTech in following branches:
Post Graduate Program
Post Graduate engineering program is a bridge between an undergraduate degree and doctoral studies. The focus in this program is usually based on the academic side of engineering with a particular selection of subject which tends to be specific for the subject knowledge with the inclusion of projects as well.
1. Master of Technology (M Tech)
The objective of MTech program is to expose students to high level theoretical and top class practical knowledge which enable them to handle practical complex problems of design and development in the industrial field as well as pursue further academic achievement through research. SIRT offers two years full-time MTech program in different branches with the eligibility criteria minimum 60% marks in BTech ( B E ).
- Duration: 2 Years
- Eligibility Criteria for above courses: B Tech ( B E ) / MCA degree holders
- We also have provision for direct admission in engineering courses in MTech program .
SIRT offers MTech in following branches:
2. Master of Computer Application (MCA)
MCA (Master of Computer Application) is a three years degree program offered by SIRT. MCA curriculum is primarily based on the development of application software in diverse areas. In first two semesters course are aimed to develop the basic skills of various technologies and in third and fourth semesters are focused on the top class framework for preparation for industry needs and last two semesters provide the latest and top industrial elective courses and project work.
- Duration: 3 Years
- Eligibility Criteria for above courses: Any graduate with Maths at 10+2 level or qualified Pre-MCA entrance test conducted by Vyapam
3. Master of Business Administration (MBA)
MBA (Master of Business Administration is a two years professional course which is always in top demand in India and across the globe. It is a semester-based course (4 semesters) deals with the theoretical aspects of the business. To achieve a higher aspect, SIRT has close collaboration and networking with top industry and business houses to impart practical training to the students and develop special competencies in them.
- Duration: 2 Years
- Eligibility Criteria for above courses: Any graduate or qualified in MET conducted by Vyapam or CMAT conducted by AICTE
- The MBA program can also be joined by
direct admission in engineering college
of Sagar Group of Institutions.